Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tool #8: Taking a Look at the Tools


My wife has an old iPod that she's tried to show me how to use.  I can connect it to our stereo and can usually find my favorite playlist, and I can connect it to the iTrip in the car, but that's about it.

Three things I learned:

  1. How to creat an iTunes account
  2. How to obtain music and apps
  3. How to sync the devices with the laptop
I'll distribute and manage the devices in the same way I manage the laptops from the "cow" and tools in the shop:  with firm standards, high expectations, and an iron hand.

2 comments:

  1. I like your posts. You have valid concerns about using technology. Your projects look neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dana! Your site is awesome, and your ideas are creative, yet practical. It's as if you could put them to use tomorrow without any trouble.

    ReplyDelete