Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tool #11 - Self Assessing and Reflecting

1.  I liked Tools 7 and 8.  Tool 7 was useful because it forced me to think about opening up my classroom to other classes and even other buildings.  I will use the adapted CO2 Car Project described in Tool 7 to "reach out."  Tool 8 was useful because it gave me some insight into using the iPod Touch and iPad and how to acquire apps.

2.  As a tech ed. teacher who teaches CAD, I may have been one of the very first teachers in the building to transform my thinking about using technology in my classroom.  My classroom has a technology lab built in, so my room is already adapted for the 21st Century learner and the additional technology devices.  I'll simply make stations for the new devices in the tech lab.



3.  I was surprised at the large number of websites with truly useful applications in the classroom. Just about any teacher should be able to find useful applications for their curriculum. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're going to "reach out" with your CO2 project! Looking forward to hearing how and if there were any benefits from doing so!

    ReplyDelete